A Facebook group is a page on Facebook created to enable a group of people to interact around a common topic. Oftentimes Facebook groups are used for businesses and organizations to promote and inform their customers and prospects about different products, events, or updates happening in relation to their company or industry.
We started a facebook group called “The Kalab Templeman Facebook Community” to let viewers engage more in our content, and also to share exclusive content with dedicated fans.
We got questions, people were like “how do i start a group?” Well, here is your answers!
Via FB Help Center:
To create a group:
- From your News Feed tap then tap Groups.
- Tap Create > Create Group.
- Enter your group name, add group members and tap Next.
- Choose a privacy option and tap Create.
Once you create your group, you personalize it by uploading a cover photo.
BENEFITS OF A FB GROUP:
1. Provides way more personal engagement.
2. Drive focused attention to a call to action.
In a group, you have the ability to pin a post to the top. This is a great place to put a call to action and guarantee you draw eyeballs to it. You don’t want to throw up something overly spammy, but an invitation to join your newsletter is perfectly fine, especially if you provide value to the group members
3. Get feedback from polls, posts etc.
4. Build trust in providing value
5. Announce offers.
Creating exclusive offers for the group is a good way to build relationships with fans and all!