Customer Response Policy
Sending feedback, messages, suggestions, comments conditions: If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, email contacts whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. This generally will only be done for general comments and suggestions, Kalab Network enquires through relevant channels won’t be published generally, a example of where relevant content may be used is for example, we are doing a live broadcast and a viewer emails in something relevant, this may be shared if necessary, personal information and/or personally disclosable information won’t be made public.
The Kalab Network, shall be under no obligation to: (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. We have the right not to respond to comments, suggestions, complaints etc, we try out best to, but nothing is guaranteed in this world. We have the right to delete, restrict, block and report content or submissions is necessary by law of these terms and conditions.
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice. Charges may apply.
• Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hours, may result in a cancellation fee. The amount is determined on a case by case basis.
• If you are more than 30 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee may apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
• We may require a credit card/PayPal transaction to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees may be charged to your card/paypal on file.
• In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.
• We have the right to cancel for any reason. For example, a appointment if it clashes with other commitments, or no reason at all. Notice will be provided if possible. Reschedules can happen
Sharing your personal information: We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission (for example, if you make a payment to us via PayPal, your info will be shared with PayPal for the purpose of the said transaction) Your information may be shared with WordPress.com and Automatic Inc for legal purposes or other purposes above.
Third party sites: Our Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those websites.